1. Future Star Africa is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
2. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
3. For the purpose of your data protection, the data controller is Future Star Africa.
Information we collect from you.
4. We may collect and process the following data about you:
a. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://www.futurestarafrica.com This includes information provided at the time of applying to become a model, book a model, registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
b. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
c. Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders or payments.
d. Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about our latest news, entry details for model call, audition, vacancy, new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you with regards to applying to our agency or for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. · if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org · We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact email@example.com
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We may collect your email address if you willingly provide it to us. Such may happen when you sign up for our newsletter, sign up to become a model, book a model, apply for one of our career opportunities, Apply for our modeling training etc. If you wish to opt- out, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Your email address may also be shared with the technology provider we use in connection with the purposes for which you provided it, and with industry experts, directors and other applicable individuals if you have asked us to reach out to them on your behalf.
3. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
4. We use the following cookies:
4.1 Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
4.2 Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
4.3 Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4.4 Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
5. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Used to distinguish users.
Used to distinguish users.
Used to control request rate. If google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc gmt
30 seconds to 1 year
Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other values indicate opt-out, inflight request to an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out
Future Star Africa owns the copyright to all content of our models on our website and social media accounts. Therefore, any one who uses our models photos without our permission will be reported and legal actions will be taken. All Models of FSA are legally signed and their photos should not be used for the self gain of anyone that is not associated with our agency.